Super Peoples Pt.1 Super Peoples Pt.1

Great!

It has a lot of potential and I just can't wait for part 2! And also, really funny, nice art style and everything. Keep on doing.

Telefrancais collab Telefrancais collab

Just, kill me!

That show really exists? Poor Englishmen, we didn't want them to have our French...

Spider Powers 6 Spider Powers 6

Now with 100% more Pedobear!

It was just so... funny... I can't believe something that stupid could be that funny... anyway, keet it up, I can't wait to see the next episode.

just2pale responds:

Maybe soon the next one will be out.

Rewind (reverse) Rewind (reverse)

Fun!

That games is really fun and addicting! The concept itself is really nice, the graphics are a little basic, but that's fine. Really nice game, I like it!

Pokemon G/S Lance Battle Final Pokemon G/S Lance Battle Final

Oh my god!

Way too cool while playing SoulSilver! I just can't wait to know how to rebeat Red! What an amazing battle it was! Anyways, one of the song I've ever heard. No song in the history of Pokemon would be epic as Lance/Red battle!

Burn7 responds:

Thanks dude! You rock and dominate that Lance bastard!

Fuck yeah! Fuck yeah!

Fuck YEAH!

I want him to be my friend! What a guy!

SirReginald responds:

He's actually kind of a douchebag

99 max repels plox 99 max repels plox

Repels!

Ah, those Max Repels! Always here when I'm trying to get to the top of Mt. Silver with some PPs left... (Damn those ether/elixir! Why don't they just sell them?) Anyways, nice job, and really funny.

{BT} Novus Vita {BT} Novus Vita

Wow...

This one is amazing! Again a beautiful piece of art. That totally makes my day. The guy is realistic, really. The ray of light is cool too. Nice ground, too. Keep it up, you're amazing.

BenjaminTibbetts responds: