All 8 art Reviews

Fuck yeah! Fuck yeah!

Fuck YEAH!

I want him to be my friend! What a guy!

SirReginald responds:

He's actually kind of a douchebag

99 max repels plox 99 max repels plox

Repels!

Ah, those Max Repels! Always here when I'm trying to get to the top of Mt. Silver with some PPs left... (Damn those ether/elixir! Why don't they just sell them?) Anyways, nice job, and really funny.

{BT} Novus Vita {BT} Novus Vita

Wow...

This one is amazing! Again a beautiful piece of art. That totally makes my day. The guy is realistic, really. The ray of light is cool too. Nice ground, too. Keep it up, you're amazing.

BenjaminTibbetts responds:

Thank you.

Totodile Daycare Voodoo Totodile Daycare Voodoo

Totodile!

One day this little guy will be a strong Feraligatr and won't be cute anymore, but, even in an egg, Totodile is damn cute, like most of the starters. The girl is really cute too, with the little pokeballs in the hair, I love that. The Totodile dress is really cool too.

Misty and Staryu Misty and Staryu

Pink.... right...

Maybe there's a lot of pink, but it's really cute... especially Staryu with Santa's hat. Misty is not my favorite girl character in Pokemon, but it's still great, and again really cute, that's the word. Keep it up, your art is wonderful.

{BT} Rosebud {BT} Rosebud

Awesome!

This is beautiful, I just like everything you do! Your music is great, your 3D is amazing, I love when you show a new piece of art just like this one. Keep it up, you do a really good job.

BenjaminTibbetts responds:

Thank you very much! I will try.

Self Conscious Self Conscious

Wonderful!

It's a really interesting piece of art. I like the building's faces, thes seem to be her different emotions. Anyways, I love it!

UPGRADE UPGRADE

Great!

I hope to see the game on the flash portal soon, it sounds really cool. Nice art too, really well done, I like it a lot.